King of the Hill

Go down

King of the Hill

Post by Monshraider on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 am

Well,the game's objective is to take down the actual owner of the hill and claim it as your own.Obviously,you'll have to put some defense to stop other users from taking you down.There's no limit for your imagination,you can even call aliens or whatever you want.As you're new to the game(or maybe not),I won't put defences for now,but as time goes by I'll turn more aggresive in the game,ok?Oh,and just a rule to order posts: When you post in here,put DAY --(Number of post).This rule doesn't aply for posts asking about the game,just for in-game use.

So,let's start!DAY 1:I found the hill and claim it for me.I Put some barricades and went to sleep.

Webmaster
Webmaster

Location : Inside my computer,in C:\Documents and Settings\pp\Desktop

View user profile http://tgoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: King of the Hill

Post by hellangel on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:16 am

day 2

i get superman to come and beat you guys up. in the core of the hill i set up an awesome mansion in the middle of the forcefeild. got a comfortable bed, a fold out sofa, plasma TV, Xbox 360, full cable, fire place, robot servants and some ray guns on the roof. and all solar powered by wind and sunlight. i move H to a prison cell here from the hill on the old page ( check the old page to see the history behind that http://alliance-great-old-ones-homepage.socialgo.com/forum/topic/17) i put another star fortress and have superman patrol it with Napoleon and his guys who i also call from the other hill. then i call Augustus Caesar (the first emperor of rome) to guard the fortress along with captain Kirk. he patrols with the USS Enterprise around the fortress. i guess ill go play some Xbox on my very comfortable bed.

"Head moderator bans you 'cause your stupid."
hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:47 pm

this looks like it could be a lot of fun!

day 3

The South Carolina Special Forces notice the activity and get involved. after saving Germany from the wrath of Brittan's girlfriend, France, the SCSF hired George Washington Lucas to build a third Death Star, this time built to look like an actual star (with fire and everything). upon seeing this new big ball of fiery death, the Enterprise left, perfectly content to fight off the Klingons.

Napoleon was captured and shipped back to the small island of his Exile where he died trying to catch a fish using an ICBM.

upon realizing that both Augustus Caesar and Capitan Kirk was guarding a fort, the SCSF hired a bunch of alien 'ladies of the night' to keep both occupied for a good long while.

after hearing that his arch-nimisis was flying around above the fort, Batman made special cell of kryptonite in the shape of a woman being attacked by Godzilla. superman took the bait and was trapped when the kryptonite doot slammed shut. seeing their chance to get rid of the super strong alien, the SCSF dropped superman into the Mariana Trench.

once everyone had been taken care of outside, Goku and Gohan showed up with the seven dragonballs. each wished that they had their tails back and that when a full moon happened, they could control their giant monkey state! once the dragon granted said wishes, future Trunks showed up and released a giant Ki wave that blew the up the shield generator. Goku and Gohan preceded to kick the tar out of every one that showed up until they came across a room housing Chuck Norris. when they realized that it was really Chuck Norris, Gohan called in the only person in the universe that could defeat him... Mr. Rodgers! after a long and bloody fight, Mr. Rodgers walked out of the room with a defeated Chuck Norris limping away to fly on the Flying Nimbus.

after this happened, the SCSF took all of you prisoner and declaired their leader to be the real King of the Hill.
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodshot on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:40 pm

DAY 4:

I look at you guys playing, chuckle to myself, and send a bulldozer to level the hill. I find another, claim it, and set up a soda machine after destroying all others. The income from the sodas is used to buy a pony, which eats anyone who comes near. I named her princess Wink . ( No cheese for you.)
Bloodshot
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Bloodshot wrote:I look at you guys playing, chuckle to myself, and send a bulldozer to level the hill. I find another, claim it, and set up a soda machine after destroying all others. The income from the sodas is used to buy a pony, which eats anyone who comes near. I named her princess Wink . ( No cheese for you.)

...And you didn't put the number of day. I'll edit your message and put it for you this time, but next time your actions won't be counted,ok?

So,DAY 5: I call a deer-hunter that shots your pony and then put my flag in your hill. I hire many deer-hunter to protect the hill and I pay them with the money I get from Bloodshot's soda machine(BTW, I have a bank account with a lot of money just in case). I put a mined field all around the hill.MAH HILL!!!

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:20 pm

day 6

using a transdemential time machine with combination toilet/electric blinder, the SCSF hired a human hunting deer. together with Boba Fett, the human hunting deer found and eleminated all deer hunters. knowing this new hill will be hotly contested, the SCSF hire a Panzer to come and destory the soda machines. after everyone is pushed off the hill, the SCSF start to use Ewoks to dig a secret bunker under the hill that is stock pilled with gun powder, TNT, a few canisters of rocket fuel and a nuclear reactor capable of suppling the entire earth with more power than the sun (granted one could tap into the suns power). after the bunker is complete, the SCSF man heavy machine guns, tanks and install an E.M.P. to stop any machine from entering the surrounding fields.
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Day 7

thanks guys for leaving me in POW jail cell to rot (really im steaming mad, I dont like prison cells). Now I can take the soda machines money and bribe the jailer to let me out. After plotting for a week the answer dawns on me. I sneak into the secret bunker by following jcarnes in. I set a charge and leave. Sorry jcarnes but you got caught in the explosion although they never found the body. The whole hill is decimated (the reactor blew). I then walk onto the hill and claim it. I call general Washington (yes if you must know our first president) he and the entire continental army go to wipe out the NCSF. Then he builds a main fortress around the hill and 4 minor fortresses that surround the hill. I get the famous warriors Lu Bu, Cao Cao, and Liu Bei to use their armies and empires to guard the hill ( I have been researching chinese history) we set up some major traps that are exploding nukes along the perimeter of the fortresses. I get 1000 anti aircraft cannons around the fortresses and some EMPs. I find my Xbox out of the wrekage from when I exploded the hill and start playing.

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 pm

hellangel wrote:Day 7

thanks guys for leaving me in POW jail cell to rot (really im steaming mad, I dont like prison cells). Now I can take the soda machines money and bribe the jailer to let me out. After plotting for a week the answer dawns on me. I sneak into the secret bunker by following jcarnes in. I set a charge and leave. Sorry jcarnes but you got caught in the explosion although they never found the body. The whole hill is decimated (the reactor blew). I then walk onto the hill and claim it. I call general Washington (yes if you must know our first president) he and the entire continental army go to wipe out the NCSF. Then he builds a main fortress around the hill and 4 minor fortresses that surround the hill. I get the famous warriors Lu Bu, Cao Cao, and Liu Bei to use their armies and empires to guard the hill ( I have been researching chinese history) we set up some major traps that are exploding nukes along the perimeter of the fortresses. I get 1000 anti aircraft cannons around the fortresses and some EMPs. I find my Xbox out of the wrekage from when I exploded the hill and start playing.

What's a "Washington"?? affraid

DAY 8: Call an army of UFO's and let them waiting near the earth. I then call Chuck Norris and pawns your anti aircraft cannons. While he starts disabling your traps, the UFO army comes to the hill and kills everyone that's not chuck norris or another alien. BTW, I specially destroyed your Xbox 'cause it sucks. Anyway, I put a virus inside the Xbox before destroying it just in case Shocked

Chuck Norris and the aliens only obbey me. See ya later hellangel ^^

BTW, do you like your new signature hellangel?? I put it there Smile

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Washington was the American leader in the American Revolution as well as the first president of the U.S.

Day 9

Thanks to the EMP that the SCSF planted, the aliens ships come falling out of the sky like oversized pieces of space rock. the U.S. Gov't came in quickly and pulled all the aliens and their ships out of the area and back to Area 51. the SCSF call in the entire state of New York and a great fight ensues. 2 hours later, Chuck Norris lays on the ground blood and beaten half to death.

"Your next" the SCSF leader shouts! a wave of B2 spirit stealth bombers turn the bright sunny day as black as midnight. a blood red South Carolina flag is raised in the background and tanks position themselves at the far end of the feild. "BAM!" "BOOOM!" "EXPLOSION SOUNDS!!!" are heard over the loudspeaker as the leader gives the order to begin the bombardment of the hill! within seconds, bombs and shells litter the hill turning it into nothing more than a level piece of ground. everyone on and under the hill are sent flying away in handcuffs as the SCSF again claim the hill, or what's left of it. within an hour, a new hill is built on the site and new defenses are put into place. the leader of the SCSF make a deal with all the Jedi and all the Mandalorians to guard the hill. snipers take up positions around the new hill and new land mines are buried so that anyone that carelessly walks up to the hill will be blown into a trillion pieces.
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:48 am

jcarnes wrote:Washington was the American leader in the American Revolution as well as the first president of the U.S.

I know lol, just pulling your leg Na

jcarnes wrote:Washington was the American leader in the American Revolution as well as the first president of the U.S.

Day 9

Thanks to the EMP that the SCSF planted, the aliens ships come falling out of the sky like oversized pieces of space rock. the U.S. Gov't came in quickly and pulled all the aliens and their ships out of the area and back to Area 51. the SCSF call in the entire state of New York and a great fight ensues. 2 hours later, Chuck Norris lays on the ground blood and beaten half to death.

"Your next" the SCSF leader shouts! a wave of B2 spirit stealth bombers turn the bright sunny day as black as midnight. a blood red South Carolina flag is raised in the background and tanks position themselves at the far end of the feild. "BAM!" "BOOOM!" "EXPLOSION SOUNDS!!!" are heard over the loudspeaker as the leader gives the order to begin the bombardment of the hill! within seconds, bombs and shells litter the hill turning it into nothing more than a level piece of ground. everyone on and under the hill are sent flying away in handcuffs as the SCSF again claim the hill, or what's left of it. within an hour, a new hill is built on the site and new defenses are put into place. the leader of the SCSF make a deal with all the Jedi and all the Mandalorians to guard the hill. snipers take up positions around the new hill and new land mines are buried so that anyone that carelessly walks up to the hill will be blown into a trillion pieces.

DAY 10: I just nuke all your soldiers, traps or whatever guns or things you have set in a ratio of 100 KM with an atomic bomb. You all die and the hill now has atomic radiation, so I put myself a radiation suit so I'm unaffected(If you get radiation you die). By the way, I also sent another bomb to the Area 51 destroying it completely so the UFOs won't get robbed again(UFOs are unaffected by atomic bombs 'cause of their shields). I put a shield like the UFOs one all around the hill, revive chuck norris with an ancient spell and surround hill with buried mines and electrify the shield.

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:42 am

day 11

"GLOBAL WARMING STRIKES NEAR THE HILL. the once lush field turns into a desert." the announcer says with an obnoxious tone in his voice.

"Prepare to activate code 10." the SCSF leader said to his chief General. the General nods to a scientist. "Sir, not not sure about this! their shields can stop an external nuclear explosion, but i don't know about an internal one. we may be exposing ourselves to an unnecessary risk!" the scientist complained.

"We don't pay you to second-guess us. we pay you to do what you're told! NOW detonate the nuke!" the SCSF General yelled!

inside the hill, a nuclear warhead counts down from 10. 10... 9.... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 4.5... 3... 2... 1.... .5.... .25.... -1.... 0!!! a huge explosion followed by a super bright light fill the area inside the shield.

within seconds, the shield fails and the force of the explosion sends everyone to the ground. Thanks to the planing of the SCSF leader, only the scientist is harmed. the hill is once again a smoking crater "i can only assume the poor souls inside the shield had a back up plan for escaping should something like this happen." the SCSF leader says more so to himself.

"I want 10 meters of lead laid down around this area. put plastic over the lead and steel on top of the plastic. i want dirt on the steel and grass planted on the dirt with a small hill in the center of the new field!" the General ordered

Last edited by jcarnes on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:17 pm

day 12

I hate u, destroying my xbox like that. So I send in general Howe ( I forgot this guy's history but he was a US general). I tell him " use some contacts and get me that hill!". N Who does he call but George Washington Bush. Bush tells The US " there are horrible murderous terrorists on the hill ( or now crater)' Bush sends a nuke but the EMPs probably blocked it. Since that failed he takes over japan and gets their plans to take over the world with robots. US sends a gigantic super fighting robot. The SCSF soldiers start running freaked out. The SCSF general tries desperately to rally his soldiers taking pot shots at general Howe's men. Howe says, " Bush I need a sniper " Bush says " I have ur back and everything but no just do it urself you lazy bum" Howe grumbles takes a gun from one of his men, glances at the enemy general and shoots him in the face . The generals final words are " launch the nuke". But since everyone is to busy running no one launches anything. But since that would be boring god hear the general and sent an army of angels to defend the hill. Howe says " I'll give u 5 million bucks to hand over the hill and work for us" they send all ur people to the bad place ( underworld) god then puts godly protection over the hill and bush sends an army of giant robots to defend the hill. I build an air ship that is immune to emps and stuff like that. Bush sends me a present. It's a brand new xbox! I start playing in my air ship

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 pm

day 12+1

50 trillion iClones armed with subatomic particle decentorgrators march on the hill. nothing can with stand their onslought. George Washington Bush Lopes Lucas Foreman S. Presten esq., King of New England, walks onto the battle field. "Sir!" the SCSF leader said.

"Good work. Soon all shall fear New England and out discos!" the king replied with a hint of sycopath in his voice.

the SCSF leader couldn't care less about the mental state of this employer as long as the SCSF got paid. "NOW, i want that x-box!" the king demanded.

"That'll be another 300 million dollars, or 10 Euros." the SCSF leader replied.

"WIll you accept pecos?" the king asked.

"32 Pecos." the SCSF leader answered.

after the check was written, 2 SCSF agents walked into the airship before the Zepplin get's a chance to get airborn. within minutes, the king has the x-box and is being driven away in his custom F/A-22.

"Did we get paid?" a random SCSF soldier asked the SCSF leader.

"yeah." the leader replied.

"What about the 2 people that died?" the same person asked.

"The scientist didn't count. and the other guy was a repalcement from the NCSF (North Carolina Special Forces). to be honest, i'm surprised he even made it past very basic training.

"Do you wish to take the hill again?" the new General asked.

"No, but let's leave them with a few going away presents." the leader replied.

suddenly, the skies above the hill was filled with the sound of a piston engine. a single bi-plane slowly made its way to the Led Zepplin and fired a few rounds into the giant explosive covered cloth holding in all the floating gas. within seconds, everyone had jumped from the now burning reminder of why airships are no longer a part of daylight bombing raids. the hello kitty iClones began their attack and soon everything alive on the hill was killing the hello kitty iClones in mass waves. as the SCSF left, they sent in a battalion of MS bots. these MS bots were loaded with Vista. this computer virus spread through the ranks of the iClones making them extremely unstable. within seconds, every iClone and MS bot exploded. this made Charlie's Angels mad. the left the battle field, went and found Charlie and kicked his sorry rear end for sending them on a suicide mission.

once the dust settled and the smoke cleared the only thing left on the hill was a piece of paper, with every world leader's signature on it. of course, in big bold print was the SCSF's leader's name. the paper was an agreement to never launch a nuclear warhead, drop an atomic bomb, a hydrogen bomb or use any other weapon of mass destruction that would emit radiation to any innocent civilians living on and around the field the hill was situated on.

before anyone had a chance to realize that the hill was occupied, England moved in and set up all the Red Coats they had to defend their newest addition to the vast English Empire.
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:37 pm

DAY 14:

who better to fight the British than some french general that i forgot the name of? so french general i forgot the name of. i call a favor from bush who sends in the continental army. french general i forgot the name of tells all the british troops they are weird. the british chase him into the forest where the continental army flanks them and a french army in the front. but they run out of ammo french general i forgot the name of tells his men to charge. the british thinking the enemy must have some ace in the hole. they try to flee but run into king kong and his monkey army. i give king kong a giant banna and he eats the british and over runs their defenses. they set up monkey fortress (made of their err.... recycled errr..... food). i put french general i forgot the name of in charge and get some guys to look for my frigging Xbox

EDIT BY MONSH: You forgot the day "Head Moderator" Youre an ass!!!
I'll edit the post and put it for ya

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:52 pm

day 15

first ty monsh completeley forgot.

yesterday i didnt set up my defences as much ( u all understood the walls made of poop right?) so i give king kong H's cooking. king kong makes a dropping that is so stinky even people who cant smell and robots die because of it. that leaves me with a prob. i ask merlin to come up with a spell that lets me and my men not smell the previous weapon. merlin curses the spell so no one but him can cast it and he cant switch sides. try and take the hill now neyah neyah Na

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:19 pm

hellangel wrote:day 15

first ty monsh completeley forgot.

yesterday i didnt set up my defences as much ( u all understood the walls made of poop right?) so i give king kong H's cooking. king kong makes a dropping that is so stinky even people who cant smell and robots die because of it. that leaves me with a prob. i ask merlin to come up with a spell that lets me and my men not smell the previous weapon. merlin curses the spell so no one but him can cast it and he cant switch sides. try and take the hill now neyah neyah Na

Day 16: Atomic bomb is the answer to all my problems, so, I'll just send an atomic bomb that destroys your poop wall and all your men. Radiation kills everyone left. I put my radiation suit again and take the hill. Tank

Chuck Norris is also an answer to all my probs ^^

So I put a radiation wall all around the hill that kills everyone in a ratio of 13.000 km from it(earth has 12.560 of width or smthin' like that, so everyone in earth dies) and all my mole-men have radiation suits as well. My UFO's have special protection against radiation and can't be controled by anyone else than my fellow aliens(aliens only obbey me as well). I send chuck norris to kill merlin and then I put him under my control.

MY HILL

NOTE: Don't bother looking for an Xbox, told you I put a virus inside it and then vaporized it Razz
Did the same with all the Xbox in the universe and killed everyone that knew how to create it mwahahahahahahhaha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 pm

day 17

a deep space Mandalorian battlecrusier spots a small stinky speck in the seemingly void emptyness of space.

"FOR MANDALORE!!!!!" the captain of the ship yells at the top of his lungs. within seconds, Mandalorians swarm the hill. their radiation-bullet-atomic-neaclear-magic-force-stink-sword proof armor protect them and their Basilisk war droids shoot each and every single UFO out of the sky. once on the ground, Chuck Norris walks up and drops into a fighting stance. the Captain pulls out a Vibrosword and turns Chuck Norris into fish bait. a line almost 20 miles wide and 7 miles deep forms. "FOR MANDALORE!!!!!!!!" "!!!!!!!" each Mandalorian screams at the top of their lungs. the force is almost enough to blow all the dirt off the hill.

one huge and awesome battle charge later, Mandalore, the leader of the Mandalorians walks onto the hill and claims it for the Mandalorian Empire!

Side effects may include, but aren't limited to: Instant death, am American embargo, flying purple ponies, fear of abandonment, embarrassing wet places, itchy teeth, phantom itch, fear of the Amish, Floridaphobia, Trekkie-ites, love of plaid, a warp core breach...
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:04 pm

jcarnes wrote:day 17

a deep space Mandalorian battlecrusier spots a small stinky speck in the seemingly void emptyness of space.

"FOR MANDALORE!!!!!" the captain of the ship yells at the top of his lungs. within seconds, Mandalorians swarm the hill. their radiation-bullet-atomic-neaclear-magic-force-stink-sword proof armor protect them and their Basilisk war droids shoot each and every single UFO out of the sky. once on the ground, Chuck Norris walks up and drops into a fighting stance. the Captain pulls out a Vibrosword and turns Chuck Norris into fish bait. a line almost 20 miles wide and 7 miles deep forms. "FOR MANDALORE!!!!!!!!" "!!!!!!!" each Mandalorian screams at the top of their lungs. the force is almost enough to blow all the dirt off the hill.

one huge and awesome battle charge later, Mandalore, the leader of the Mandalorians walks onto the hill and claims it for the Mandalorian Empire!

Day 18:

As your mandalorians claimed it for THEIR empire and not for you, you're still losing. I pay the mandalorians a huge amount of money to gtfo the hill and never return. They also returned chuck norris to normal and re-built all my UFO. I get more aliens in them and put all the defences I had made in day 16. I also put a big force shield that unables anyone,anything or whatever to come inside the shield. I put a device inside the shield that produces oxygen forever and it's impossible to destroy. After that, I throw a bomb outside the shield that absorbs all the oxygen so everything outside the shield dies. The shield also cover the hill in 360 degrees(that means, you can't even dig under the shield). So, it's

MY HILL!!

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Day 19

first of all chuck Norris died five times and second of all day 16 was my day not urs. So let's get this party started. Since the devil let chuck Norris escape from him I black mail him telling him I'll tell god ur starting to let people out of he'll. Oh and notice how the core of the earth is a ball of fire? Well that is the underworld. I call another favor from george bush who happens to be in he'll cuz u guys killed him ( u heartless monsters lol) here is what I tell him to do.

" hey Satan watup?", says George
" bush? Ain't u supposed to be in the 8th level of he'll?", reponded Satan
" well let's just say a big roll of money gets u a long way, anyway blow up the the under world and the earth with it or I'll tell god about chuck Norris", said bush

and at that Satan blew up the eath but because of ur force feild ur little 360 degree bubble was simply flung off and is now randomly floating in space. Satan agrees to help me and sends all of his weaker minions to overrun the "hill". but since they can't get past the force feild Satan himself teleports into the force feIlds and eats everyone. He blows up everything else and let's me and his minions in.
" ok I'm done I'll be going now", said satan
" nope", I say "why" responded satan.
" cause of chuck"

Satan guards the hill and sets up a palace for me. He revives all of my previos soldiers and a few more to guard the fortress. This includes general Howe general Washington French general i forgot the name of superman captain Kirk chuck Norris and a couple others I forgot. Oh yeah and he goes to the guy who makes xboxes and he makes the xbox 720 and I start playing in the core of the hill. I turn on a setting in the xbox that puts the ultimate forcefeild that stops everything including teleporting.

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 pm

day 20

after being promoted, General Motors calls us George Washington Bush Lucas and orders a third Death Star with the galaxy gun mounted on it. General Motors then uses the Death Star's super mega awesome Beam of Total Destruction to blow up your new x-box. suddenly, Aang, the last airbender appears on the spot and goes all Avatary! "BOOOM!!! BAMMM!!! DIIIINNNNG! SQUISH!!!!" goes all the people and undead things guarding the hill.

out of the blood soaked dust, the SCSF leader walks the new owner of the hill onto the hill. "Mr. Chewbaca, this is now your new hill. i hope the blood and gore surrounding it is to your liking." the SCSF leader says. the wookie growls in delight. within hours, the hill is guarded by mile high trees and wookies ranging from the size of an Ewok to the size of a giant Ewok. the SCSF leader collects his money and walks off the blood stained feild...

Side effects may include, but aren't limited to: Instant death, am American embargo, flying purple ponies, fear of abandonment, embarrassing wet places, itchy teeth, phantom itch, fear of the Amish, Floridaphobia, Trekkie-ites, love of plaid, a warp core breach...
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:39 pm

day 21

Omigod jcarnes still ons the hill. since its been so long u become an inactive. i realize something. i call up the ikariam board and go "why are u letting this inactive stay on so long?" jcarnes account gets deleted and since i dont have time i just claim the hill. i telport fort knox here to defend the hill and put satan in charge. now dont even have time for Xbox gotta eat.

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:09 am

hellangel wrote:day 21

Omigod jcarnes still ons the hill. since its been so long u become an inactive. i realize something. i call up the ikariam board and go "why are u letting this inactive stay on so long?" jcarnes account gets deleted and since i dont have time i just claim the hill. i telport fort knox here to defend the hill and put satan in charge. now dont even have time for Xbox gotta eat.

Day 22

Corrupt admin deletes all the accounts.I win.

/enddiscuss Razz

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jcarnes on Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:01 pm

day 23

i don't think so. one thing about the SCSF, they plan for everything. inside the SCSF H.Q., a server kicks on and reformats the hill's servers. all user accounts are redone.

the ewoks still occupy the hill

jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monshraider on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 am

jcarnes wrote:day 23

i don't think so. one thing about the SCSF, they plan for everything. inside the SCSF H.Q., a server kicks on and reformats the hill's servers. all user accounts are redone.

the ewoks still occupy the hill

Day 24

I delete the whole forum and create it again with private settings, so nobody else gets in.

/Iwin

Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel on Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 pm

i dont know how this whole account thing got started but hey everybody can have their delusions. just cause i dont have an account doesnt mean i cant claim the hill. i put on iornman's suit with a ever-lasting battery pack. i call Einstein (from the other dimension) and he makes the suit indestructible and have maximum awesomeness. i fly to the secret human colony on the moon and steal an Xbox (yes they have Xboxes on the moon) i go to the hill and kick monsh off with my super suit. i relax on the hill playing Xbox

then i remembered..... i dont have an account. (aww well too late)

hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down