The Great Old Ones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jcarnes, someone that belongs in a loony bin

2 posters

Go down

jcarnes, someone that belongs in a loony bin Empty jcarnes, someone that belongs in a loony bin

Post by jcarnes Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:56 pm

if i read the first topic right, then i post this here.

Hi, i'm jcarnes. the 'j' stands for my first name (justin) and carnes is my last name. i'm 21 (and at the moment, sick). i'll turn 22 the 24th of january. i started playing ikariam about 2 years ago. it was fun for about 6 weeks. after that, it became a chore. i stuck with it until about 4 months ago. i quit for about 2 or 3 months, but came back because i enjoy meeting people from around the world.

when i first started ikariam, i was on the gamma server. got in with a good alliance called UTG "Unite Thru Game". it was a great alliance for a long time and i enjoyed their forum. sadly, after a lot of leadership changes, the group dropped sharply. i struck out on my own in hopes of finding the fun in ikariam again. within 2 weeks, i had quit. when i left, i was in the top 1,100 on the server. had a top 500 army/navy. but enough about the past.

i enjoy Metal and Hard Rock. hate country music. i enjoy action movies and if i can laugh at it, i'll watch most anything. some of the new cartoon movies (cars and ect...) i actually liked. i like Anime such as Dragonball and DBZ, Excel Saga, Photon: the Idiot Adventures.

If you notice my cities names, you'll see that they are named in some way, shape or form after something Mandalorian.
jcarnes
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

jcarnes, someone that belongs in a loony bin Empty Re: jcarnes, someone that belongs in a loony bin

Post by Monshraider Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:04 am

jcarnes wrote:if i read the first topic right, then i post this here.

Hi, i'm jcarnes. the 'j' stands for my first name (justin) and carnes is my last name. i'm 21 (and at the moment, sick). i'll turn 22 the 24th of january. i started playing ikariam about 2 years ago. it was fun for about 6 weeks. after that, it became a chore. i stuck with it until about 4 months ago. i quit for about 2 or 3 months, but came back because i enjoy meeting people from around the world.

when i first started ikariam, i was on the gamma server. got in with a good alliance called UTG "Unite Thru Game". it was a great alliance for a long time and i enjoyed their forum. sadly, after a lot of leadership changes, the group dropped sharply. i struck out on my own in hopes of finding the fun in ikariam again. within 2 weeks, i had quit. when i left, i was in the top 1,100 on the server. had a top 500 army/navy. but enough about the past.

i enjoy Metal and Hard Rock. hate country music. i enjoy action movies and if i can laugh at it, i'll watch most anything. some of the new cartoon movies (cars and ect...) i actually liked. i like Anime such as Dragonball and DBZ, Excel Saga, Photon: the Idiot Adventures.

If you notice my cities names, you'll see that they are named in some way, shape or form after something Mandalorian.

Words in bold: You're my man!!!

Welcome to the forums ^^
Monshraider
Monshraider
Webmaster
Webmaster

Location : Inside my computer,in C:\Documents and Settings\pp\Desktop

https://tgoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum