The Great Old Ones Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone out there

4 posters

Go down

anyone out there Empty anyone out there

Post by jcarnes Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:51 am

where'd everyone go?
jcarnes
jcarnes
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Back to top Go down

anyone out there Empty Re: anyone out there

Post by Monshraider Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:49 pm

I'm here, although lurking in the shadows Razz
Just waiting 'till people posts.
Monshraider
Monshraider
Webmaster
Webmaster

Location : Inside my computer,in C:\Documents and Settings\pp\Desktop

https://tgoforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodshot Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:53 pm

I'm checking daily
Bloodshot
Bloodshot
Mini-Mod
Mini-Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by hellangel Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:25 pm

well its a long story. it all started when i snuck out to a freind's house. that freind turned out to be a vampire. i took my wooden sword from medieval time and slashed at him. of cource since hes a vampire and all immortalish (that is the correct spelling i think) he doesnt get hurt. he lunges at me. i jump up and slam the sword right through his heart. than his brother, leon (watching the whole time) thanks me for killing his evil brother and leaves. i leave the house walking across his lawn. something hits me from behind. slash! it was a rock. i look at the rock and leon attacks from behind, chokes me. blackness. i wake up. i tried moving. i was chained to a wall. there was Leon with a fiery whip. its funny what u think in times like these so in my mind was "dude a fiery whip? sriously?". Leon didnt say anything. it was real creapy when ur in a room with a vampire. he has the unmoving eyes with a glassiness to them. well anyway he lunges at me fiery whip crackling. and dont ask me how this works but if u choke a vampire they fall asleep. my chains go around his throat. im thinking "back fire!" but before he falls asleep he blasts me into another dimension. this is where i find Einstein. Einstein sends me back to my time but for some reason will not let me log onto the tgo forum. something about you guys being vampires IDK.

PS: i now keep a gun loaded with wooden bullets, just in case.
hellangel
hellangel
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum